We value our role in the success of your project, and take all the steps needed to ensure the end product is one that meets your needs and makes us proud. Selecting Inniva as your contractor means you leave the details to us – from day-to-day oversight of the construction site and management of vendors and trades to the communication of information to involved parties throughout the course of the project.
Upon design completion, the project scope is competitively bid to a construction firm for a fixed lump sum. This approach is most ideally suited for straightforward projects with well-established and clearly defined roles for every member of the project team and is typically not the best solution for complex, phased, or highly-invasive projects.
Our responsibilities when serving as the contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labour, equipment and services
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site